SAT Class Calendar
2020 SAT Calendar
This comprehensive SAT class will consist of nine three-hour classes for a total of 27 hours of instruction. During each class, students will receive 90 minutes of mathematics instruction and 90 minutes of language arts instruction with a very structured curriculum. SAT classes will begin on Sunday, January 5th and all classes will be held from 1p-4p. Please note that, due to the winter recess, we will not have class on February 16th. Classes will resume on Sunday, February 23rd.
The class will also include two full-length proctored practice SAT tests toward the end of the program. These tests will begin at 9a and be held on Saturday, February 29th and Saturday, March 7th. Students receiving regular time will be finished at 12:15p and students receiving 50% extended time will be finished at 1:50p. These practice tests will allow us to gauge improvements and focus on specific subject areas which require further time and attention. Two practice test review sessions will be integrated into the last two classes on March 1st and March 8th, leading up to the official SAT test on March 14th.
Please use the scroll feature of the calendar below and you will find all corresponding SAT class events.
Latest Past Events
Regular Time: 9a-1215p 50% Extended Time: 9a-150p
Add to your calendar app!
Export this month’s classes in iCal format by selecting ‘Export Events’.
Use the file to add the calendars to your mobile app. Follow these instructions for:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar. This is typically a web address that ends in .ics.
- Tap the Next button.
- Tap the Save button.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, click the plus sign next to “Add a Calendar”.
- Select Import from the list of options.
- Select file from your computer.
- Press Import.