Performing Under Pressure E-CourseThis E-workshop helps you do your best when it matters most!
How do you perform under pressure? If you are like the overwhelming majority of young people, whether it is taking a test, giving a presentation, competing in a sports competition, going on a first date, having a crucial conversation, making an important decision or having to think on your feet, thousands of empirical studies conducted in the US and internationally demonstrate that pressure downgrades your cognitive success tools: attention, memory, judgment and decision-making; disrupts your psycho-motor skills; bends your ethics; causes you to communicate ineffectively at home and at work; and creates emotional distress. In short, pressure is the enemy of your success.
This E-workshop will enable you to:
- Perform to your potential when it matters the most – there is no guarantee you will be successful but if you do not do your best, you have little chance at success.
- Alleviate the pressure you feel when you take tests in school or standardized tests like the Sat or ACT for college.
- Stop blowing opportunities that set you back – every time you perform below your capability in a pressure moment you minimize the chances that you will advance on your chosen path. Pressure weeds you out. Unlike stress that is sometimes beneficial, pressure always works against you.
- Relieve daily feelings of pressure, feel less burdened, and feel more enthusiastic.
- Achieve greater success because the more consistently you perform to your potential, the greater the chances are you achieve your desired results.
In short, this E-workshop helps you do your best when it matters most!
Hendrie Weisinger, PHD
Dr. Hendrie Weisinger, Ph.D. is trained in clinical, counseling and organizational psychology and is a two-time New York Times Bestselling author. He is a leading authority in the application of Emotional Intelligence, an expert in Anger Management, the originator of the highly regarded techniques of Criticism Training and a pioneer in the emerging new field, Pressure Management. He has authored books on all of these subjects, and is the senior author of the recent NY Times Bestseller, Performing Under Pressure: The Science Of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most.
Dr. Weisinger has consulted and conducted numerous workshops and presentations multiple times for dozens of Fortune 500 Companies such as Merrill Lynch, IBM, Morgan Stanley, AT&T, Intel, Chase, Nationwide, Fidelity, Prudential, Bank of America, BlackRock, The Hartford, Hyatt, Hughes Aircraft, TRW, Merck, Kraft, Estée Lauder, Medtronic, SAP, McDonald’s, Investors Group, KPMG, REMAX, to name just a few. In addition, his expertise has also been sought by government agencies, including the U.S. Justice Department, Secret Service, CIA, National Security Agency, FBI, Department of Labor, IRS, EPA and many military branches.
He is a frequent speaker to many professional organizations, including The Young Presidents’ Organization, school systems and mental health organizations. Dr. Weisinger’s work has been featured multiple times in numerous newspapers and national magazines, including The New York Times Sunday Business Section, USA Today, Business Week, Forbes, Success, and The Wall Street Journal. He is a popular blogger for The Huffington Post, Psychologytoday.com, Lifehack and others.
He has made over 500 appearances on TV news and information programs, including Good Morning America, Oprah, and was featured 5 consecutive days on The Today Show’s special on Anger Management.
Dr. Weisinger has taught in many leading executive education and executive MBA programs, including Wharton, UCLA, NYU, Penn State, Cornell and University of Washington.
E-Workshop: Performing Under Pressure
The Science of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most.